1) HPLC separation of pharmaceutical compounds at high temperature. Roger M. Smith, Hassan M. Albishri, G. Huang Castro, (34th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques, Dresden, Germany, June 28 – July 16, 2009.
2) M. E. Mahmoud and H.M. Albishri, poster presentation at the 12th International Conference on Chemicals and the Environment (ICCE 2009), 14-17 June 2009, in Stockholm, Sweden.
3) Hybrid Column Materials and Superheated Water Chromatography −
Successes and Problems. Roger M. Smith, Lateefa A. Al-Khateeb, Hassan M. Albishri, Victor V. Castro, (33rd International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques Baltimore, MD, USA, May 10 - 16, 2008.
4) Roger M. Smith, H. Al-Bishri, E. Young, L. Al-Khateeb, "High
temperature liquid and superheated water chromatographic separation
of pharmaceuticals" presented as a Journal of Chromatography Speaker at the 16th National Symposium and Exhibition on Chromatography which
was part of the Dalian International Symposia and Exhibition on
Chromatography (DISEC), Dalian, China, June 4-7 2007.
5) Roger M. Smith, L. Al Khateeb, H. Al-Bishri, E. Young,
"Higher temperature separations on hybrid stationary
phases", presented at the HPLC 2007 31st International Symposium
on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques,
Ghent, Belgium June 17-21st, 2007.
6) Roger M. Smith, H. Al Bishri, L. Al Khateeb and E.
Young, "Novel applications of superheated water chromatography -
solvent free HPLC", presented at the 2nd SEANAC Conference Chemistry for Health, Gaborene, 15th - 18th July 2007.